[pgpool-general: 7083] Re: Queries regarding installation

Praveen Kumar K S praveenssit at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 14:32:34 JST 2020

Hello,

May I know the equivalent package name for postgresql-libs and
postgresql-devel on Ubuntu 16.04 ? Without installing them, my compilation
got successful and I'm able to run pgpool. But I have issues connecting to
backend servers.

Also, it is described in the links below to execute scripts under template1
DB. Where should this be executed ? On all my 3 postgres servers ?

https://www.pgpool.net/docs/pgpool-II-4.1.1/en/html/install-pgpool-recovery.html
https://www.pgpool.net/docs/pgpool-II-4.1.1/en/html/install-pgpool-regclass.html
https://www.pgpool.net/docs/pgpool-II-4.1.1/en/html/create-installlock-table.html