[pgpool-committers: 6200] Re: pgpool: Adding new wd_cli utility

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Tue Sep 24 16:50:01 JST 2019

> Hi Tatsuo
>
> I have not changed/removed the 'lifecheck started" message and I am getting
> clean
> regression including this test case.
>
> testing 028.watchdog_enable_consensus_with_half_votes...ok.
> out of 1 ok:1 failed:0 timeout:0
>
> Can you send me the pgpool.log for a failed test case? It could be some
> other issue that was
> preventing the pgpool-II to start up in time.

Strange. This time the test has passed. Will notify you if I get the
failure again (along with pgpool.log).

BTW, I get compiler warning after your commit:

psprintf.c:139:45: warning: implicit declaration of function ‘strerror’; did you mean ‘perror’? [-Wimplicit-function-declaration]
   fprintf(stderr, "vsnprintf failed: %s\n", strerror(errno));
                                             ^~~~~~~~
                                             perror
psprintf.c:139:39: warning: format ‘%s’ expects argument of type ‘char *’, but argument 3 has type ‘int’ [-Wformat=]
   fprintf(stderr, "vsnprintf failed: %s\n", strerror(errno));
                                      %d