[Pgpool-hackers] Migration to Git

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Mon Oct 31 04:11:25 UTC 2011

In the mean time, I have sent additional new git repository requests
yesterday.

pgpool1 	Legacy version of pgpool
pgpooladmin 	pgpoolAdmin - GUI tool for pgpool-II
pgpoolha 	HA scripts for pgpool-II

For now, they have not been approved yet.

For pgpool-web, I think we do not need to migrate since the web
contents will be replaced by media wiki on the new pgpool server.