[Pgpool-hackers] Migration to Git

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Mon Oct 31 03:02:50 UTC 2011

Considering the problem currently we have with migrating from cvs to
git, I would like to postpone the migration schedule.  After I am sure
that the migration is flawless, I will restart the migration work.
For this purpose, I have been checking the converted repository since
last Saturday. I would like to finish the work by Nov 13.