[Pgpool-hackers] Migration to Git

Guillaume Lelarge guillaume at lelarge.info
Mon Oct 3 21:02:05 UTC 2011

On Mon, 2011-10-03 at 16:47 -0400, Gurjeet Singh wrote:
> On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 2:13 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
> <guillaume at lelarge.info>wrote:

> > > Guillaume Lelarge,
> > > Are you ok with this?
> > >

> > Sure.
> >
> > All the discussions (apart from a live one in Dalibo's office) were
> > public. The main thread is "Exodus from pgfoundry" on pgpool-hackers
> > (http://pgfoundry.org/pipermail/pgpool-hackers/2011-June/000768.html).
> > On the git conversion, the more interesting one is this one:
> > http://pgfoundry.org/pipermail/pgpool-hackers/2011-June/000780.html
> >

> Thanks for the pointers :)
>
> Do you have any timelines on this effort? Just trying to avoid duplicating
> the work that community might already be about to finish.

Nope. We first need the repository on git.postgresql.org. Tatsuo
probably already has it. Then, I guess we just need the time to do it,
even if it shouldn't be long.

> I see that those conversations are now 4  months old, and one of the 2
> concerns raised (multi-byte chracters) has been addressed. Any other pending
> concerns that we are waiting for?

Not that I know. You were talking about two concerns, the multibyte one
and another one. Which is the other one?

--
Guillaume
  http://blog.guillaume.lelarge.info