[Pgpool-hackers] Migration to Git

Gurjeet Singh singh.gurjeet at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 20:47:27 UTC 2011

On Fri, Sep 30, 2011 at 2:13 AM, Guillaume Lelarge
<guillaume at lelarge.info>wrote:

> On Fri, 2011-09-30 at 11:07 +0900, Tatsuo Ishii wrote:
> > > All good news :) Is that conversion script and related conversations
> > > available on some mailing list.
> >
> > Guillaume Lelarge,
> > Are you ok with this?
> >

> Sure.
>
> All the discussions (apart from a live one in Dalibo's office) were
> public. The main thread is "Exodus from pgfoundry" on pgpool-hackers
> (http://pgfoundry.org/pipermail/pgpool-hackers/2011-June/000768.html).
> On the git conversion, the more interesting one is this one:
> http://pgfoundry.org/pipermail/pgpool-hackers/2011-June/000780.html

Thanks for the pointers :)

Do you have any timelines on this effort? Just trying to avoid duplicating
the work that community might already be about to finish.

I see that those conversations are now 4  months old, and one of the 2
concerns raised (multi-byte chracters) has been addressed. Any other pending
concerns that we are waiting for?

Please let me know of I can be of any help.

Regards,
--
Gurjeet Singh
EnterpriseDB Corporation