[Pgpool-general] How to download Pgpool-II V3_1_STABLE

Lazaro Rubén García Martinez lgarciam at vnz.uci.cu
Wed Nov 9 20:48:36 UTC 2011

Thanks for your answer but when I execute
[root at MVprueba ~]# git clone git://git.postgresql.org/git/pgpool2.git
This is shown:

Initialized empty Git repository in /root/pgpool2/.git/
git.postgresql.org[0: 204.145.120.222]: errno=Connection timed out
fatal: unable to connect a socket (Connection timed out)

What I am making wrong?

Regards.