[Pgpool-general] How to download Pgpool-II V3_1_STABLE

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Thu Nov 10 03:50:30 UTC 2011

Probably firewall thing?

Alternatively, you can download snapshot of 3.1 stable release from git web interface. Visit:

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/ Search link named "pgpool2.git" and
click.  In the bottom of the page, there is a "heads" section.  You
find "V3.1_STABLE" and click.  In the page top line is the latest
version of 3.1 stable. Click the right most link "snapshot".

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=pgpool2.git;a=snapshot;h=8b47d55274ddf66059867cf3eb912a2cd9f932b6;sf=tgz

You will get the tar ball.