[Pgpool-general] connections not pooling

mark dvlhntr at gmail.com
Wed Aug 24 02:23:42 UTC 2011

I don't know if this question is more appropriate with this list or another,
but here it goes.
I have:
Pgpool setup , verified in that seem to work with my psql sessions but my
config is probably junk.

Pgbnech using -C to close the session after transaction.

Gives me a hung bench if the number of clients from the bench exceeds
num_init_children.

I understand that pgpool is only session pooling, but running pgbouncer in
session pooling doesn't give the problem of hung idle in transaction
connections.

What should I be looking into ?