[Pgpool-general] pgpool-II replication - issue when connecting with pgadmin3

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Wed Oct 21 15:05:58 UTC 2009

There are two problems with the SQL created by pgAdmin:

- multi statement (two or more SQLs per 1 line)

- OID depending query (WHERE oid = 16389)

When you issue the query "manualy" (I regard this you run query
through psql), at least multi statement problem goes away, since psql
breaks the multi statement into two individual queries.