[Pgpool-general] pgpool-II replication - issue when connecting with pgadmin3

Asaf asaf at lingnu.com
Wed Oct 21 16:51:51 UTC 2009

it must be the OID issue, I tried also to initially synchronize with
pg_dumpall --oids, but that
didn't help.

what finally solved it (for the mean time), is to pg_dumpall to a file,
clearing both databases (initdb), then importing to both backends
with the same dump file.
after that procedure, pgadmin works.
(for the mean time)