[Pgpool-general] pgpool HA stuff kind of broken with heartbeat-2.1.3

James Martin jmartin at learningobjects.com
Thu Oct 9 15:25:07 UTC 2008

Yutaka,

This is the file I created through the hb_gui, trying to mimic what's
included in the pgpool-ha package:   http://pastebin.com/m41a84c1a

Here's the output of my log as I attempt to start the pgpool_II resource
group:  http://pastebin.com/m6d94ac62

When attempting to use the cib.xml as supplied in the pgpool-ha package
(of course I've modified it to my systems) : http://pastebin.com/m769121b

Heartbeat starts rebooting my systems over and over again with a message
like:

pgpool1 heartbeat: [1608]: EMERG: Rebooting system.  Reason:
/usr/lib64/heartbeat/crmd

Thanks so much,

James