[Pgpool-general] pgpool HA stuff kind of broken with heartbeat-2.1.3

Yutaka Tanida y.tanida at sra-europe.com
Thu Oct 9 20:26:13 UTC 2008

Hi James,

The error message as below shows that you failed to run pgpool.

Oct  9 10:31:30 pgpool1 pengine: [1931]: WARN: unpack_rsc_op: Processing failed op resource_pgpool-II_service_start_0 on pgpool2: Error

We need to investigate why it can't start.

- configuration files in /etc.
- "postgres" user.

Or could you please show me /var/log/pgpool.log? You can also paste
heartbeat log without "logfile" configuration on cib.xml.

Kind Regards,  Yutaka Tanida.

Yutaka Tanida <y.tanida at sra-europe.com>