[Pgpool-general] pgpool HA stuff kind of broken with heartbeat-2.1.3

y.tanida y.tanida at sra-europe.com
Thu Oct 9 07:44:43 UTC 2008

Hi James,

I think pgpool-HA still runs with the latest version of heartbeat. My
friend sent a report to me 2 months ago.
Can I have a look into your cib.xml and error log?

However, /etc/ha.d/resource.d is not correct place to put OCF script, as
you  found out. It is the place for LSB script.
 LSB do not support health check.

Kind Regards, Yutaka Tanida.