[Pgpool-general] Parallel Query Mode - SELECT, Phppgadmin, Psql]]]

calimlimvl at nationalbookstore.com.ph calimlimvl at nationalbookstore.com.ph
Thu Jul 17 05:45:19 UTC 2008

Hello,

Oh, so that would be 3 in my list that are so far not working:

1. PHP PDO bindParam when doing INSERTs
2. COPY table FROM csvfile
3. JDBC

What could possibly be the fastest way to migrate data from MySQL to
Pgpool-II Server(PostgreSQL) in our case then? Anyone please? Thank you.

Regards,
Viril Calimlim