[Pgpool-general] Parallel Query Mode - SELECT, Phppgadmin, Psql]]]

calimlimvl at nationalbookstore.com.ph calimlimvl at nationalbookstore.com.ph
Fri Jul 18 10:26:56 UTC 2008

Hi guys,

I keep on getting the following error when I connect to port 9999
(Pgpool-II Server) and click on a database using Pgadmin3 ...

An error has occured:
ERROR:  kind mismatch between backends
HINT:  check data consistency between master and other db node
	before or while processing the request.

Is this normal when on Parallel Query Mode where data are partitioned to
several nodes? Thanks!

Regards,
Viril Calimlim