[pgpool-hackers: 4141] Default of pcp_listen_address

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Mon Feb 28 16:00:47 JST 2022

Currently the default value of pcp_listen_addresses is '*, which means
pcp clients can connect to the pcp server from out side the server. I
think this is too loose as the default value, especially if we know
that the user authentication method is not too strong. So I have
changed it to 'localhost' in master and all supported branches. This
also follows the way Pgpool-II7s and PostgreSQL's listen_addresses
default.

Best reagards,