[pgpool-hackers: 4151] Sample scripts in Python

anirudh.goel at cern.ch anirudh.goel at cern.ch
Fri Apr 15 04:30:46 JST 2022

Hello

I have a proposal. I have been working with PgPool for the past few months and while I initially started with the sample bash scripts, later I re-wrote the failover and failback scripts in Python (for streaming replication). I also substituted the need for ssh by executing queries using the psql client (or psycopg2 package in case of Python).

So, my proposal is, I guess there would be more people like me, who’d be interested in having these scripts in Python. So, can we add these Python scripts as sample too?

Cheers,

Anirudh