[pgpool-hackers: 4028] Re: Proposal: add connection count to pcp_proc_info and show pool_process

KAWAMOTO Masaya kawamoto at sraoss.co.jp
Tue Sep 28 14:43:47 JST 2021

Hi Ishii-san,

I have commited this proposal, but I want to change a little. I want to change two item.

Start time:
I have added "remaining" that is the remaining time before the process is restarted by client_idle_limit.
But this is mistake because child_life_time restart the process not client_idle_limit.

Client idle duration:
I should have added remaining time by client_idle_limit to Client idle duration.
Moreover when there were multiple backends, it was only displayed in backend0, so I would like to fix this as well.

I created the fix patch. Will you review this?

On Tue, 07 Sep 2021 14:46:25 +0900 (JST)
Tatsuo Ishii <ishii ¡÷ sraoss.co.jp> wrote:

> >> Yes. (I assume that in the example below client_idle_limit is 300 seconds).
> >>
> >> BTW, if client_idle_limit = 0, what will show? Something like "(remaining: 0:00)"?
> >
> > In that case, (remaining: xx:xx) is not desplayed. start_time is displayed as the current version.
>
> Ok.
> Japanese:http://www.sraoss.co.jp

KAWAMOTO Masaya <kawamoto ¡÷ sraoss.co.jp>