[pgpool-hackers: 3847] Use list_delete_cell instead in some places

Hou, Zhijie houzj.fnst at cn.fujitsu.com
Mon Oct 12 10:55:27 JST 2020

Hi Pgpool hackers

I found some code path use list_delete_ptr while the loop of foreach() is iterating.

List_delete_ptr seems search the list again to find the target cell and delete it.
>	foreach(cell, list)
>	{
>		if (lfirst(cell) == datum)
>			return list_delete_cell(list, cell);
>	}

If we already get the cell in foreach loop,
I think we can use list_delete_cell to avoid searching the list again.

Please see the attachment for the patch.

Best regards,
houzj