[pgpool-hackers: 2826] Re: Proposal: Add last state change timestamp to "show pool_nodes"

Muhammad Usama m.usama at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 05:40:22 JST 2018

Hi Ishii-San

Thanks for the patch and I totally second the Peng's comment that it is a
very useful feature
to have and will have many practical use cases.
I have couple of small comments on the attached patch
One is I think it would be good idea to also include this last status
changed column in pcp_node_info's output.
and secondly what do you think about renaming the "status_changed" column
name to "last status change"  in
show pool_nodes output?

Thanks
Best Regards
Muhammad Usama

On Mon, Jun 11, 2018 at 7:14 PM Tatsuo Ishii <ishii at sraoss.co.jp> wrote:

> > Hi Ishii-san,
> >
> > I think this will be useful to show the last state change timestamp.

Totally agree. This will be a very useful feature to have.