[pgpool-hackers: 2535] Re: [New feature] Allow specifying the hostnames in pool_hba

Ahsan Hadi ahsan.hadi at enterprisedb.com
Thu Sep 14 00:16:36 JST 2017

Hi Usama,

I have tested the patch on a AWS instance, it looks good to me to commit.

-- Ahsan

--
Ahsan Hadi
Snr Director Product Development

Phone: +92-51-8358874
Mobile: +92-333-5162114

Website: www.enterprisedb.com
EnterpriseDB Blog: http://blogs.enterprisedb.com/
Follow us on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/enterprisedb

This e-mail message (and any attachment) is intended for the use of the
individual or entity to whom it is addressed. This message contains
information from EnterpriseDB Corporation that may be privileged,
confidential, or exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If you are
not the intended recipient or authorized to receive this for the intended
recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution, retention, archiving, or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.