[pgpool-hackers: 2264] Per node health check patch

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at sraoss.co.jp
Wed Apr 19 18:11:08 JST 2017

Usama,

I have created WIP patch for the per node health check feature which
will be in Pgpool-II 3.7.

http://www.pgpool.net/pipermail/pgpool-hackers/2017-March/002213.html

This is a WIP patch and is lacking important features including per
node health check parameters in pgpool.conf. It just moves the health
checking from pgpool main process to new per node health check worker
process. Before going further, I would appreciate if you could confirm
that my patch does not break anything related to watchdog.