[pgpool-hackers: 1867] Document about installation of Pgpool-II

Yugo Nagata nagata at sraoss.co.jp
Fri Oct 21 17:28:44 JST 2016

Hi,

The new SGML document about installation is described as:

 3.1. Installation from Source Code

 This chapter describes the installtion of Pgpool-II. First,
 installation from source code distribution is explained. Then
 installtion from RPM packages is explained.

However, there aren't any description about RPM package installation.

I think it is better to remove RPM description from this part as:

 3.1. Installation from Source Code

 This chapter describes the installation of Pgpool-II using the source
 code distribution.

Otherwise, we should add documetnation about RPM installation.

Any comments?

--
Yugo Nagata <nagata at sraoss.co.jp>