[pgpool-hackers: 588] The first pgpool-II developer meeting

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Thu Jul 24 14:43:34 JST 2014

Hi,

We had the first pgpool-II developer meeting on July 24th in Tokyo.
Attendants are Muhammad Usama, Yugo Nagata, Nozomi Anzai, Yuji Fujita
and me.

Attached is the agenda and minutes from the meeting. What we decided
include:

- Usama is going to help watchdog development

- For pgpool-II 3.4.0, new feature something like "query redirect"
  should be implemented which is based on either application name or
  database. The name of the feature and the syntax should be discussed
  on the mailing list.

- We are going to release pgpool-II 3.3.4 (and others) beginning of August

- pgpool-II 3.4.0 will be released in September

Thank you for the valuable discussions. I'm looking forward to having
the second developer meeting in the future.