[pgpool-general: 7771] Re: Pgpool-II on SLES 12.SP5 / recovery problem

Umar Hayat m.umarkiani at gmail.com
Tue Oct 12 13:28:35 JST 2021

Could this underscore be a unicode character when you call pgpool_recovery
? ( like it  says error at character 8 )
"ERROR: function pgpool_recovery (unknown, unknown, unknown, unknown,
integer) does not exist at character 8"

Can you copy paste the function name from the documentation website and
just try it out.

-Umar