[pgpool-general: 6160] Re: invalid value for parameter "client_encoding": "ISO_8859_8"

Mariel Cherkassky mariel.cherkassky at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 23:19:43 JST 2018

I realized that it happens immediatly when I reload my cluster settings via
pg_ctl reload. Immediatly raised the curremt message for every database in
my cluster :
2018-07-11 17:17:56 IDTjiradbuserjiradbERROR:  invalid value for parameter
"client_encoding": "ISO_8859_8"
2018-07-11 17:17:56 IDTjiradbuserjiradbDETAIL:  Cannot change
"client_encoding" now.

What can I check in my postgresql.conf ?