[pgpool-general: 4534] Re: Pgpool 3.5 for rhel 7 - rpm missing pcp_systemdb_info

Derek derek_kouch at yahoo.com.au
Fri Mar 11 14:07:53 JST 2016

Hi,

When will the fix be available for pgpoolAdmin?

Secondly, when I manually excluded the pcp_systemdb_info the php file, I was able to get to the page that displays the numerous parameters from pgpool.conf.

But after I update any parameter and click the update button it does nothing. Checking the Apache logs I find that it is looking for a missing file/directory called /var/www/html/pgpool/js

Could you please send me fix or update the pgpool repo with the latest pgpoolAdmin 3.5 rpm for rhel7 64x? The last one is dated 29th Jan 2016.

Also, I noticed that at the footer of the pgpoolAdmin pages it states that it is version 3.5.0 RC1, even though I installed the latest release.

http://www.pgpool.net/yum/rpms/3.5/redhat/rhel-7-x86_64

Kind regards,
Derek.