[pgpool-general: 4345] Consultant PGpool/PostgreSQL

Wolf Schwurack wolf at uen.org
Fri Jan 22 03:52:05 JST 2016

We are looking for a consultant that could help us with some issue that we are having. We have two major issues

Environment setup
2 pgpool servers using watchdog
2 postgres server master/replication using streaming replication
All servers run on Ubuntu 14.4
Pgpool 3.4.3
PostgreSQL 9.4.5

In our dev environment, about every 5 days the applications fail to connect to watchdog. No errors in pgpool log file, No errors in tcpdump, No errors in syslog

In our prod environment, we cannot run the reload command for pgpool but can in the dev environment. I have compared the configuration between the two environment.

We are at a point of needing some outside help with this.

Wolfgang Schwurack
Database/System Administrator
Utah Education Network
801-587-9444