[pgpool-general: 5145] Masterless pgpool-II

Ryan Ellis ryan.ellis at whyareyouwrong.com
Thu Dec 1 10:57:10 JST 2016

Hello!

After plenty of testing, I'm coming to you because I've been trying to set
up pgpool-II using only two slaves that are using streaming replication,
and no master behind the pgpool-II setup.  Is there any optimal (existing)
way of doing this?  I'm trying to test out an application that could have
significant load impact without pgpool, so I'm trying to test against a
pool that won't cause issues with production.

Thanks,

Ryan