[pgpool-general: 4892] Re: Database in read only transaction

Lucas Luengas lucasluengas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 10 23:37:18 JST 2016

Hello.

You can check Postgresql log files. When standby node is converted in
master node, pgpool run shell script indicated in failover_command
(pgpool.conf). This shell script must create a trigger file in standby
server. After trigger file is created, standby node is in write-mode, and
Posgresql log files show this.

Regards.