[pgpool-general: 3707] The promote button

Derek derek_kouch at yahoo.com.au
Wed May 13 13:11:49 JST 2015

Hi,

I have 2 standby machines, and I'd like to promote on as the new master.

When I click the promote button in pgpooladmin it takes down the old master and remaining standby. However, the machine that I want I promote is up, connected and still a standby.

It could be that the trigger file may not have been created to promote the standby to a master.

Which script is executed when the promote button is clicked?

Kind regards,
Derek.