[pgpool-general: 3534] Re: Find current PGpool master node

James Sewell james.sewell at lisasoft.com
Tue Mar 17 09:58:55 JST 2015

Hello,

I want to know which one is master as we are having network issues and I'm
monitoring packets between the databases and the master server.

My assumption was that only the master polls the database nodes - but maybe
this is incorrect?

Cheers,

James Sewell,
PostgreSQL Team Lead / Solutions Architect

 Level 2, 50 Queen St, Melbourne VIC 3000

*P *(+61) 3 8370 8000  *W* www.lisasoft.com  *F *(+61) 3 8370 8099

--

The contents of this email are confidential and may be subject to legal or