[pgpool-general: 3514] Re: pgpool 3.3.4 not responding to new SQL connections

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Mon Mar 16 13:56:39 JST 2015

I suspect you run out num_init_children and there's no free pgpool-II
process to accept new connection. To make sure that you could use ps
command. For pgpool-II to accept new connections from clients, there
must be process which looks like something like this:

17167 pts/2    S      0:00 pgpool: wait for connection request