[pgpool-general: 3169] Re: Cannot run 'show pool_nodes'

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Wed Sep 17 23:51:26 JST 2014

You need to connect pgpool-II, not connect directry to PostgreSQL
because "show pool_nodes" is a pgpool-II specific SQL command.
Here is an example session.

test=# show pool_nodes;
 node_id | hostname | port  | status | lb_weight |  role
 0       | /tmp     | 11000 | 2      | 0.500000  | primary
 1       | /tmp     | 11001 | 2      | 0.500000  | standby
(2 rows)