[pgpool-general: 3262] Re: Fwd: [pgpool-II] Master Slave mode / Load Balance Mode / Watchdog On result many primary servers

Job Cespedes jobcespedes at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 23:52:15 JST 2014

Hi,

Maybe it's bacause some Hot Standby/Streaming Replication config is missing
for postgres backend nodes. Is there a recovery.conf file present in the
$pgdata directory of hot_standby nodes? ¿Is the status of postgres services
in hot_standby_nodes "online,recovery"? You could check this link
<https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Streaming_Replication> it both answers
are no.