[pgpool-general: 2816] pgpool 3.3.3 don't remove socket and pid after stop

adrien nayrat adrien.nayrat.axess at gmail.com
Mon May 12 18:57:03 JST 2014

Hi,

I have an issue with pgpool, when I stop the service "/etc/init.d/pgpool
stop". It seems that pgpool don't remove the socket and pidfile
Then, when I wan't to restart pgpool I have this message in the log
"pid file found but it seems bogus. Trying to start pgpool anyway..."

   1. Pgpool running
   2. Stop pgpool (The socket and pid file are not deleted)
   3. First start => "pid file found but it seems bogus. Trying to start
   pgpool anyway.." -> Sockets and pid file are deleted
   4. Second start, pgpool run successfully

Any idea?
Thanks a lot :)

pgpool-II version 3.3.3 (tokakiboshi)
CentOS release 6.5 (Final)