[pgpool-general: 2600] Clustering summit at PGCon2014

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Fri Mar 7 11:23:13 JST 2014

Hi pgool-II developers and users,

Clustering summit at PGCon2014 has been announced. I am going to
attend it. Please let us know if you are planning to attend!

Quote from pgsql-cluster-hackers:

Clustering Summit
-----------------

We will be holding the fourth annual Cluster-Hacker meeting on Tuesday
May 20th, just before pgCon 2014.  Everyone with a serious interest in
clustering, replication, and scale-out technologies is welcome and
encouraged to attend.

This meeting will take place from 2pm to 6pm, in a meeting room on the
University of Ottawa campus.  The agenda will be set by the participants
using the Clustering Summit Wiki Page:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/PgCon2014ClusterSummit

RSVP on the wiki page if you plan to attend.  We need a headcount for
the room size and for lunch (see below)

PostgresXC Meeting
------------------

The Cluster-Hackers meeting will be preceded by the PostgresXC
Developer's Meeting from 9:30am to 1pm, in the same location.  This
meeting is for all contributors and beta-testers of PostgresXC to
discuss the current state of development and plans for its future.  The
agenda will be set by the participants using the PostgresXC Meeting Wiki
Page https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Pgcon2014PostgresXCmeeting

For those attending both meetings who RSVP to both, box lunches will be
provided.

PostgresXC Pizza Demo

Josh Berkus
PostgreSQL Experts Inc.