[pgpool-general: 3081] Re: pgpoolAdmin_update_error

Nozomi Anzai anzai at sraoss.co.jp
Wed Jul 30 10:48:06 JST 2014

Hi,

I tried to update your pgpool.conf by pgpoolAdmin 3.3.1 (the master head)
+ PHP 5.4.30, and it succeeded.

- Put your pgpool.conf into my pgpool directory.
- Open http://{hostname}/{pgpooladmin_dir}/pgconfig.php.
- Edit some string parameters and click the "Update" button.
- "Update complete" was shown.

Is the correct "pgpool-II version" in http://{hostname}/{pgpooladmin_dir}/config.php,
or have you ever set the wrong version and fixed it?

$ grep _PGPOOL2_VERSION /{path_to_pgpooladmin}/conf/pgmgt.conf.php
define('_PGPOOL2_VERSION', '3.3');

And, when editting fails, is there the highlighted parameter whose cell's
background color is orange?

--
Nozomi Anzai