[pgpool-general: 3084] Re: pgpoolAdmin_update_error

oniesner oniesner at micromata.de
Wed Jul 30 18:41:35 JST 2014

 Hi Nozomi,

 I think, from the configuration point of view, it "should" work.
 I send you a screenshot from my configuration page.
 as you can see the screen shows update completed, but when i change
 something
 in pgpool.conf.setting it tells me "Updated failed".
 There are no orange coloured backround cells shown.
 I have no idea what went wrong.