[pgpool-general: 2545] Re: pid not found

Gintautas Sulskus gingaz at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 23:45:15 JST 2014

Well, permissions seem to be fine. This occurs after the first
post-installation reboot.
The only action I perform are:
1. install & cofing pgool according the tutorial
2. install and condig pgpoolAdmin according the tutorial
3. set load balancing & replication mode in pgpoolAdmin
4. shut down one node to see how pgpool(Admin) behaves
5. "sudo reboot"
6. kaput :)

Gintas

--