[pgpool-general: 2252] Re: pgpool 3.3.1 replicate setup with 3 nodes

Yugo Nagata nagata at sraoss.co.jp
Thu Nov 7 19:44:40 JST 2013

Hi,

Are you setting recovery_2nd_stage_command properly?
(http://www.pgpool.net/docs/latest/pgpool-en.html#online-recovery
 http://www.pgpool.net/docs/latest/pgpool-en.html#RECOVERY_2ND_STAGE_COMMAND)

If this is wrong, recovery might fails and backends might get inconsistent.
For analysis, could you please provide your pgpool.conf and all scripts?

--
Yugo Nagata <nagata at sraoss.co.jp>