[pgpool-general: 1031] query fails

Khapare Joshi khapare77 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 04:18:11 JST 2012

I been getting error like this very often. if I make one select query and
make a mistake in syntax I always get this. How do I fix such error ?

>[Error] Script lines: 1-2 --------------------------
 ERROR: current transaction is aborted, commands ignored until end of
transaction block
 Line: 1

here is my log:

Sep 20 19:11:10 pgpool pgpool[3399]: DB node id: 0 backend pid: 19894
statement: Parse: select * from test where username='adfasdfas'
Sep 20 19:11:10 pgpool pgpool[3399]: pool_send_and_wait: Error or notice
message from backend: : DB node id: 0 backend pid: 19894 statement: select
* from testp where username='adfasdfas' message: current transaction is
aborted, commands ignored until end of transaction block
Sep 20 19:11:10 pgpool pgpool[3399]: Parse: Error or notice message from
backend: : DB node id: 0 backend pid: 19894 statement: select * from test
where username='adfasdfas' message: current transaction is aborted,
commands ignored until end of transaction block

my pgool version

3.1.4
postgres version 9.1

One pgpool server with two postgres backend server