[pgpool-general: 1029] Re: Pgpool thread crash, 1 DB backend, replication mode on - Minor

Sell, Matt matt.sell at fluke.com
Fri Sep 21 01:05:55 JST 2012

Still fighting GDB, sorry...

In the meantime, here is debug info from syslog from the worker thread that dies:

Sep 20 09:00:16 myCentOSBox pgpool[3345]: pgpool-II successfully started. version 3.2.0 (namameboshi)
Sep 20 09:00:37 myCentOSBox pgpool[3347]: DB node id: 0 backend pid: 8426 statement: Parse: %=#002
Sep 20 09:00:37 myCentOSBox pgpool[3347]: Bind: cannot get parse message ""
Sep 20 09:00:37 myCentOSBox pgpool[3347]: do_child: exits with status 1 due to error

        - Matt

Matthew Sell
Software Engineer III
New Products Introduction Group