[pgpool-general: 1028] Re: pgpool-ha

Khapare Joshi khapare77 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 20 23:30:00 JST 2012

Hi,
 thanks, I just installed the pgpool-II 3.2 version. Maybe I am not
understanding but when I issue the following commands it tells me master
and slave :

postgres=# SHOW pool_nodes;
 node_id |    hostname     | port | status | lb_weight |  role
 0       | 192.168.10.1 | 5432 | 2      | 0.500000  | master
 1       | 192.168.10.2 | 5432 | 2      | 0.500000  | slave
(2 rows)

I have not configured the master slave mode. What it will do If i add
number third. ?