[pgpool-general: 1079] Re: Performance Several Databases

Wolf Schwurack wolf at uen.org
Sat Oct 6 01:09:17 JST 2012

I would start with this doc http://www.pgpool.net/docs/latest/tutorial-en.html. This is what I did, then move to having two pgpool servers running watchdog with primary and replication database servers.
Here's the link for watchdog: http://www.pgpool.net/pgpool-web/contrib_docs/watchdog/en.html#Top

Wolf