[pgpool-general: 511] Re: PgPool Config

David Kerr dmk at mr-paradox.net
Sat May 26 00:47:51 JST 2012

Right it stays at "accept connection" and never moves off of it.

I wonder if it has something to do with logging to syslog, or possibly
logging hostname? (does it do it's reverse dns lookup at the accept
connection phase?)

Since yesterday, I've had more problems with it locking up on "accept
connection"

I think I've solved it by doing one of the following:
1. Stopped logging to syslog
2. Run as root

I'm not sure which of those got my by the problem, but this morning
things are still working so that's a positive sign.

Dave