[pgpool-general: 326] Re: Random Connection Failures and processes in status D

DonMartio donmartio at larkos.de
Fri Mar 30 16:57:47 JST 2012

Hello again,

since i can't find similiar issues except this one:

http://www.mail-archive.com/pgpool-general@pgfoundry.org/msg02458.html

i think it's somehow my fault. I'll do some trial and error with the
config params.
The client_idle_limit may is helpfull here even if the client is not
connected anymore.
Just for proper understanding. Does this mean that a client is
disconnected even if
there is running an 'expensive query'?

Greetings
Martin