[pgpool-general: 324] Re: Transaction replicated to streaming slave

Bill W pgpool at aastral.net
Fri Mar 30 11:37:43 JST 2012

Hello Tatsuo,

The patch didn't apply cleanly.

/usr/src/pgpool-II-3.1.2 # patch -p1 < ../multi_statement.patch
patching file pool_proto_modules.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 215 (offset -34 lines).
patching file pool_query_context.c
Hunk #1 succeeded at 324 (offset -7 lines).
patching file pool_query_context.h
Hunk #1 FAILED at 57.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file pool_query_context.h.rej

This is what is in pool_query_context.h

typedef struct {
        char *original_query;           /* original query string */
        char *rewritten_query;          /* rewritten query string if any */
        int original_length;            /* original query length which
contains '\0' */
        int rewritten_length;           /* rewritten query length which
contains '\0' if any */
        Node *parse_tree;                       /* raw parser output if
any */
        Node *rewritten_parse_tree;     /* rewritten raw parser output
if any */
        bool where_to_send[MAX_NUM_BACKENDS];   /* DB node map to send
query */
        int  virtual_master_node_id;                    /* the 1st DB
node to send query */
        POOL_MEMORY_POOL *memory_context;               /* memory
context for query */
        POOL_QUERY_STATE query_state[MAX_NUM_BACKENDS]; /* for extended
query protocol */
} POOL_QUERY_CONTEXT;

And as far as listing my company on the website, I'm not opposed to it,
but my installation is really small.  Not very impressive at all, as
it's just one instance of pgpool and 2 databases.

Thanks,
Bill