[pgpool-general: 1238] Re: Java usage of pgpool 2

Tatsuo Ishii ishii at postgresql.org
Thu Dec 6 06:31:34 JST 2012

If you find any problem with pgpool-II, please report with detailed
info: pgpool-II version, pgpool.conf, PostgreSQL version, how to
reproduce the problem (self contained test case). Without these,
developers cannot resolve the problem.

BTW, the company I'm working for has several customers who are using
pgpool-II and Java in production environment.